Terms and Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
- International Orders
- Price Match
- Returns Policy
- Sales Tax
- Void Where Prohibited
- Use of Site
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
- Additional Terms
Shipping & Delivery
Jibs ships 5 days per week, Monday - Friday. We strive to process and ship orders made within this time period within 24 hours from being placed. Delivery times listed during checkout apply from the date that the package is shipped, and are business days only. Please adjust accordingly for weekends and holidays.
If you live near our Burlington store you can always pick up locally and save the shipping. Select this option during checkout. Pickups must be made within 7 days.
- Canada Post is our current shipment provider, so shipments are fast and trackable. We also offer services from FedEx, however do note that FedEx shipments may require an additional 24 hours for carrier pick-up.
- Free shipping is available within Canada only on orders over $200 CAD before applicable taxes. Orders that qualify for free shipping will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. If you require faster shipping service, other options are available, but they cannot be discounted.
- Everything listed on the website should be in stock. In the event that your item is not in stock, we will contact you quickly to either find an alternative product, or refund the charges for that item.
- The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We process and ship in the order which they are received in our eCommerce system.
- All orders are billed in Canadian dollars. Prices listed in USD are estimates only, based on current exchange rates. The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Cross-border orders are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Shipments that are not accepted due to import taxes, customs duties and fees will not be refunded.
- If you find a lower advertised price on a regular price, in-stock, new, identical complete BMX bike, scooter, skateboard or inline skates we will match the price. Price match requests must be made prior to purchasing. If you find a lower advertised regular price up to 14 days after purchase, we may provide a store credit equaling the price match difference at our discretion. The price being matched must be listed by an authorized Canadian retailer (this excludes eBay, Amazon, etc) and must be listed in Canadian dollars. If the item is out of stock, or the competitor has advertised limited quantities, it is not eligible for price match. We reserve the right to modify the terms of our price match guarantee. This guarantee does not apply to lower pricing due to advertising errors, misprints, or special promotions. Special promotions include Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Boxing Day, closeouts, liquidations and clearances. Price match requests should be made through our contact form, or visit us in store. Please provide the advertisement or product URL upon requesting price match.
Returns and exchanges must be submitted to Jibs Action Sports within 7 days of delivery. The 7-day period begins once the merchandise is delivered to your shipping address. Return and exchange procedures vary depending on which products are being processed, therefore it is imperative that you contact us prior to returning your product. Jibs Action Sports is not liable for returns made without appropriate return authorization.
Purchases made between November 1st, 2020 and December 24th, 2020 may be eligible for exchange or store credit as late as January 9th, 2021. Please note that inventory levels are not guaranteed after December 25th, so if a suitable substitution is not available, store credit will be issued.
All sales of custom-made or discounted items are final, including but not limited to the following: handlebars, parts that require us to assemble them for you, and custom complete scooters. Only non-custom made, unused items in brand new condition purchased online may be returned for refund or exchange.
Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable unless customer service has authorized an exception. Return shipping is the customer's responsibility. All returns and exchanges are subject to a $10 handling fee. If customer service authorizes any exceptions to these policies, your return may be subject to a 10% restocking fee. If the returned product is deemed “unsellable” your return will not be accepted.
When shipping a return item to us, it is advised to insure your shipment with “Signature on Delivery” to ensure your package arrives safely. Jibs Action Sports is not liable for any items lost or damaged during the return shipping process.
To submit a return, please use our contact form. Please include your order number (example: JIBS1234567), item(s) being returned, and the reason you are requesting a return. We strive to respond to all return authorization requests within one business day.
- All users of products purchased from Jibs Action Sports Inc. are totally responsible for their own actions and safety and for installation of parts and/or maintenance and repair of equipment including, scooters, skateboards, bicycles and other action sports related products and safety equipment. Jibs Action Sports Inc. and associated entities accept no responsibility nor liability arising from stunts attempted or performed on anything purchased from jibsactionsports.com, including injury or damage resulting from faulty, damaged, failed or improperly maintained equipment. The responsibility of determining the safety and integrity of all action sports equipment, whether new or used, including, but not limited to; scooters, bicycles, skateboards and inline skates, rests entirely with the end-user and not with Jibs Action Sports Inc. Extreme sports are dangerous and can result in serious injury or death. We strongly recommend the use of a helmet, protective pads and fully enclosed shoes at all times.
- Jibs Action Sports Inc. charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on jibsactionsports.com.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
- Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Jibs Action Sports Inc. reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this web site are trademark of Jibs Action Sports Inc. Brands and products are carried by Jibs Action Sports Inc. and reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Jibs Action Sports Inc. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Jibs Action Sports Inc. or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Jibs Action Sports Inc. and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Jibs Action Sports Inc. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Jibs Action Sports Inc. LLC and its affiliates.
- Disclaimer of warranty and liability
- (A) End user expressly agrees that use of jibsactionsports.com. is at end user’s sole risk. Neither Jibs Action Sports Inc., Jibs Action Sports Inc. affiliated companies nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors (collectively the “Jibs Action Sports Inc. parties”) warrant that Jibs Action Sports Inc. will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of jibsactionsports.com., or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through jibsactionsports.com. (B) jibsactionsports.com is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
(B) This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. End user specifically acknowledges that Jibs Action Sports Inc. is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with end user.
(C) In no event will Jibs Action Sports Inc., the Jibs Action Sports Inc. parties, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing Jibs Action Sports Inc. or the Jibs Action Sports Inc. software, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Jibs Action Sports Inc.. End user hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on Jibs Action Sports Inc..
(D) In addition to the terms set forth above neither, Jibs Action Sports Inc., nor the Jibs Action Sports Inc. parties shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or unauthenticity of, the information contained within Jibs Action Sports Inc., or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the end user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages and the aggregate, total liability of the Jibs Action Sports Inc. parties to any end user for all damages, injury, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising from or relating to this agreement or the use of or inability to use Jibs Action Sports Inc.
- Additional Terms
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Jibs Action Sports Inc. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Jibs Action Sports Inc. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Jibs Action Sports Inc. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.