Lucky SMX Scooter Fork
The Lucky SMX fork, is designed to mimic the look of BMX forks, the SMX is CNC machined from 6061 T6 (aircraft-grade) aluminum, which renders it light and strong. The SMX is easily recognizable on the rides of the world's top street riders and pros, including Mike Montgomery, Kota Schuetz, and Terry Price. The SMX is built with Torque Dispersion Technology (TDT), which eliminates tensile stresses and enables the SMX to absorb the impacts of massive bangers. This is critical because many scooter forks on the market, including SMX counterfeits, can resist some compression, but are very weak when tension, shear or torsional stress is applied to them. Includes axle.
- SMX Fork work with standard size bars and require a shim to work with oversized bars.
- Requires 1" star nut for HIC or SCS
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum (CNC machined).
- Offset: 10mm
- Wheel size: 100mm, 110mm
- Compression: Compatible with HIC, ICS, SCS
- Steer Tube Length: 16.5mm
- Steer Tube Thickness: .125"
- Weight: 12.8 oz
- Axle Length: 8 mm
- Finish: Anodized