Envy Prodigy S8 Street Complete Scooter
Introducing the Envy Prodigy S8 Street scooter, built with street riders in mind. This scooter features the same great upgrades as the standard Prodigy S8 with some street-specific parts.
The 6061-T6 aluminum deck is longer and wider for more stability and support, and it is equipped with Envy's Nylon Boxed Ends to help lock into grinds. A chromoly Thermal-style t-bar is installed up front for that classic street look. The bar is held in place with an alloy 2-bolt clamp, and your hands will be sure to stay comfy on the Envy TPR hand grips.
The whole setup rolls on a pair of Envy GAP core 120x24mm wheels with top quality 86a urethane and ABEC9 bearings for smooth performance. Steering is taken care of by an aluminum Prodigy V2 IHC fork that can fit up to 125x30mm wheels.
- Prodigy FORGED Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° | width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.25" | Bolt on Nylon Brake system | Nylon Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork
- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels
- 4130 Chromoly Thermal Style bars 620mm | 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp | 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU
- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon blunt plate
- Weight 3.95 kgs / 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm/35.4”
- Total Length: 700mm/27.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm/13.8”