2021 Subrosa Tiro XL
The Subrosa Tiro XL is a great entry/intermediate level BMX bike. The 21" frame is best for riders 152cm in height and up. The Tiro is built with sealed bearings in the bottom bracket, headset, and rear hub which makes it super easy to maintain. It is equipped with some of your favourite parts from Shadow Conspiracy and Rant BMX.
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 21"
- Chain Stay: 13.2"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- BB Height: 11.6”
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Maya DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 20” x 2.35"
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.6 kg = 27.8 lbs