2021 Subrosa Sono
The Sono is Subrosa's entry level bike that offers some upgrades over their popular Altus model. The 20.5" frame is best for riders 152-183cm in height. This bike has a sealed bottom bracket which is a must-have upgrade for riders of all levels. The Sono features aftermarket parts from Shadow Conspiracy and Rant BMX.
- Frame: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 13.2"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 8.5"
- BB Height: 11.6”
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% 1020 Hi-Ten - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Ol’ Dirty DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant 1-1/8" Threadless
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Loose Alloy
- Rear Hub: 14mm Semi-Sealed Cassette
- Tires: Rant Squad 20” x 2.35”
- Cranks: Chromoly 8 Spline 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.6 kg = 27.7 lbs