2021 Subrosa Salvador
The Subrosa Salvador steps it up with fully sealed bearings, and a healthy dose of chromoly steel in the frame to reduce weight. The 20.5" frame is best for riders 152-183cm in height. The Salvador is kitted out with some awesome parts from Shadow Conspiracy and Rant BMX.
- Frame: Chromoly Top Tube, Down Tube, & Wishbone
- Top Tube: 20.5"
- Chain Stay: 13.2"
- Head Tube: 75*
- Seat Tube: 71*
- Stand Over: 9.0"
- BB Height: 11.6”
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Fork: Chromoly Steer Tube - 30mm Offset
- Bars: 100% Chromoly - 2pc 9.0"
- Grips: Shadow Gipsy DCR
- Bar Ends: Shadow Nylon
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Rant Trill Top Load
- Front Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad 36H Alloy Single Wall
- Front Hub: 3/8" Sealed Alloy
- Rear Hub: Rant Party On V2 Sealed Cassette Male Axle
- Tires: Subrosa Sawtooth 20” x 2.35”
- Cranks: Rant Bangin' 8 Chromoly 3pc 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel
- Gearing: 25 - 9
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Seat: Subrosa Mid 1pc Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Weight: 12.54 kg = 27.6 lbs