2019 Sunday Scout
The Sunday Scout is perfect for intermediate level riders. It offers great value, featuring a stacked parts list including Odyssey Springfield brakes, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, FSA integrated headset, Sunday Freeze stem, Odyssey Broc Raiford grips, and more! The bike has fully sealed bearings for ultimate durability.
- Frame: Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT. Chromoly Downtube and Dropouts
- Fork: Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" 4-PC OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/Alloy 10mm Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Signature
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Perforated), Tripod
- Seat Post: Tripod 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: 20" P-7X 36H
- Front Hub: Sealed 3/8' 36H w/ Logo
- Rear Hub: Sealed Cassette 9t Driver, 36H
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°