2019 Sunday Primer
The Sunday Primer is a serious BMX bike for entry level riders. It is available in a variety of sizes with pro-level geometry. It is equipped with quality parts like the Odyssey Path Pro tires, Springfield brake, and Sunday Freeze stem. The rear hub is a fully sealed cassette, which lasts longer than looseball setups.
- Frame: Hi-Ten
- Fork: Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer w/ Welded Preload
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: Sunday 48mm Freeze Front Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/ 10mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge 1-PC
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Wellgo w/o Logo
- Rims: 20" P-7X 36H
- Front Hub: Unsealed 3/8" 36H
- Rear Hub: Sealed 9t Driver, 36H
- Spokes: 14G Steel
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20"x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°