2019 Sunday Forecaster Alec Siemon
The Sunday Forecaster can handle anything you can throw at it. It is built for intermediate/expert riders. The Odyssey Clutch v2 freecoaster hub gives this bike an advantage for all your favourite fakie tricks. Pro level parts from Odyssey and Sunday make for a solid ride. The brake mounts are removable, so this bike can be set up for brakes, or brakeless (Odyssey Springfield brake included)
- Frame: 20.75" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- Fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- Handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- Headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Alloy Spacer
- Headset Cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Seeley Signature
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Perforated), Pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- Sprocket: 25t Steel
- Cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB Parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- Front Hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- Chain: KMC Z510H
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°