2019 Sunday Blueprint
The Sunday Blueprint is a dependable bike for entry level BMX riders. It was designed with pro-level geometry for excellent handling and control. The integrated headset makes maintenance a breeze, and the Odyssey Springfield brakes are simple to adjust.The Sunday Current 2.4" tires soak up impacts with ease, and offer great grip.
- Frame: 20" or 20.5" TT, Hi-Ten
- Fork: 2PC Steerer Tube w/ Welded Pre-Load Bolt
- Handlebar: OEM 9" Hi-Ten
- Stem: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- Headset: Integrated 1-1/8"
- Headset Cap: Top Cap w/ Star Nut
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- Grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- Seat: Sunday Badge 1pc
- Seat Post: Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Integrated
- Sprocket: 25T, Steel
- Cranks: 170mm tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB Parts: 19mm looseball American
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Rims: P-7X 20 x 36H
- Front Hub: Low-Flange, Looseball, 36H
- Rear Hub: Semi-Sealed 9t Driver, 36H
- Spokes: 14G Steel, Black
- Tires: Sunday Current 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- Chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Top Tube Length: 20" or 20.5"
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.4"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°