2018 Sunday Forecaster Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross' pro model bike is completely dialed. In traditional Aaron Ross fashion, the full chromoly frame is coated in a durable coat of fluorescent green paint. It is spec'd with top level parts like the Sunday Cyclone freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, Odyssey Boss grips, and Odyssey Path Pro tires.
- frame: 20.5" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross BOSS Signature
- seat: Odyssey Retro Pivotal
- seat post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sunday Cyclone Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°